This site contains a variety of items possibly of interest to change ringers.
If you're not a change ringer, most of what is here is likely to be
meaningless to you.
In that case, you might want to start with
What is Change Ringing?
- Collection of Peal Compositions.
This is a collection of 22577 peal length
compositions from Doubles to Sixteen, and extents and multi-extent blocks
of Doubles and Minor. There are both old and new compositions, and
a variety of methods, composers, styles, and degrees of complexity.
- Collection of Quarter Peal Compositions.
This is a collection of quarter
peal length compositions from Doubles to Sixteen, again reflecting a
variety of methods, composers and styles, and ranging from simple to complex.
- Don Morrison's Peal Compositions.
5765 peal compositions by
Don Morrison, in a variety of methods from Minor to Sixteen.
- Method Descriptions, including place notations
- Index to Compositions published in
The Ringing World since 1941.
- Corrections to Printed Composition Collections. This
is a list of errors in several printed collections of compositions, and of compositions printed in recent issues of
The Ringing World.
- Submit NAGCR Peals and Quarter Peals
to the North American Guild Peal Secretary or the Clapper Editor, using a web form.
Inspired by the upcoming Central Council meeting I've posted
a little puzzle
on this site. I would be interested in others' views.